Eddie Osterland, America's first Master Sommelier, offers a 'new operating system' called Power Entertaining it is the fine art creating a moment that no one will ever forget, strengthening bonds with both business colleagues and friends.
Power Entertaining with Food & Wine - Dinner or Lunch Signature Event with Eddie Osterland.
America’s 1st Master Sommelier, Eddie Osterland, will show you how to create a special experience and add value to your next business meeting or social event.
'Power Entertaining' is using great wine, food and hospitality as the currency for creating unforgettable events, fostering strong business relationships, and instilling in people the desire to do business with you and your company or organization.
You’re at a fancy downtown restaurant for dinner with a million-dollar business deal on the table. The waiter hands you the wine list. Now what? So much for that shiny MBA and your powerful business connections! What matters right now at this moment is your wine IQ—and your ability to entertain this client in a way he or she will never forget.
When it comes to hosting a big business meeting or important sales events, you will discover how to entertain business clients and business associates to close more big deals with ease, knowledge, and confidence, using good wine and food as the ingredients to build strong and lasting business relationships. This reassuring and comprehensive guide to making an overwhelmingly positive impression will help you to:
• Transform boring business meetings and sales functions into memorable social events that people will want to attend again and again.
• Use business entertaining as a powerful client development strategy to Close More Big Deals.
• Get world-class customer service in upscale restaurants even on the busiest nights.
• Create dynamic pairings of great foods and great wines.
• Success is always in the details, so master the finer points of entertaining before your next big business event.
• Build long-term business relationships based on the time-honored principles of courtesy, generosity, and old-world hospitality.
• Learn Eddie Osterland’s “Seven Power Entertaining Tips” from his new book: “Power Entertaining: Secrets to Building Lasting Relationships, Hosting Unforgettable Events, and Closing Big Deals form America’s Master Sommelier.”